Best Facebook Fan Pages for Internet Marketing
The best Facebook fan pages have one thing in common – their content is unique and original.
If there is a common thread that runs through many internet marketing success stories, apart from the hard work aspect, the need for uniqueness and originality is one of the most important. The best Facebook fan pages achieve just that.
Facebook has given the green light for businesses on Facebook to take their marketing efforts to new levels by creating highly original and content-rich sites that can be compared to WordPress mini-sites.
Indeed many companies are offering special designs for Facebook business pages, and these are very cost effective ways of getting known on Facebook. Depending on your type of business, you can adapt these designs to fit your business model perfectly.
It is easy to combine awesome graphics in your Facebook business site along with video, audio and other interactive elements, alongside your wall and other components you can include in a Facebook business page.
Is a Facebook Business Page Different than a Facebook Fan Page?
Is a Facebook business page different than a Facebook Fan Page? No, they are essentially the same thing. Facebook has two types of pages, a personal page (you are only allowed one) or a business or fan page (you can have as many of these as you want).
The Biggest Marketing Opportunity on the Planet
I doubt if anyone could have conceived how Facebook would have grown after its early days, but it continues to grow and expand. On the date of this article, Facebook had 60 million business pages.
The people that run Facebook are eager to keep ahead of technology. To that end, no business large or small should pass up the opportunity to build and grow a substantial Facebook fan base.
By using one of these new Facebook templates specifically designed for your business, there is no reason why your business cannot cash in on all those millions of fans.
Facebook collects an enormous amount of information on its users. Unlike the internet in general, if you choose to advertise on Facebook by use of their precise data, you can aim your ads at a highly targeted audience without the need to worry too much about search engine optimization.
Internet marketers outside of Facebook are forced to keep up with Google’s constant algorithm changes.
In Facebook if someone likes you, they will remain a fan so long as you treat them right and give them what they want.
Best Facebook Fan Page – Unique is Good
Madonna was great but would she have actually been as famous if she didn’t sport all of those bizarre garments? Your Facebook Fan page should come across like Madonna or Lady Gaga – if that style could possibly be relevant to your business – your Fan page could become one of the top pages on Facebook.
People are always in search of new and different right now. It can be difficult to come up with something which is completely original, but with the right research along with some trials, you should be able to create a Facebook Fan page that turns some heads.
People talk, and that’s what you desire above all on a social media site – some of the oddest videos on YouTube have gone viral, and your hope is that your Facebook Fan page may do likewise.
Tips for Creating the Best Facebook Fan Page
In addition to being unique, here are some basic strategies for creating the best Facebook fan page:
- Have an eye-catching cover photo. Nothing else will grab an audience faster than a photo that makes them want to see what the site is about. Of course, this photo should represent your brand. You don’t want an immediate bounce when they see your page information isn’t related to the cover photo.
- Use an engaging profile picture. This can be a professional picture of you if your brand is you personally, or your company’s logo if your brand is a company.
- Post frequently. People will not keep coming back if there is no new content. While they don’t want to be flooded with notifications of new posts, they also don’t want it to be a ghost town.
- Post quality content. Take time to provide information that your readers need. Your goal is to provide a solution to a problem your reader is having. This is the basis of attraction marketing.
- Pin critical information to the top of your page. Facebook allows you to pin content at the top of your page so that it doesn’t get buried with later posts. Use this to keep your most important information constantly available to your readers, new and old.
- Include videos. Visual content, especially videos, are the most shared information on Facebook. Learn how to use Facebook Live to your advantage.
Study Your Competitors
Part of your research when you decide you want a Facebook fan page is taking a look at the best Fan pages to see why they are so popular. Look at your competitors’ sites to see which elements you can include and those which could be improved on. Check into Facebook training (click on this link and it will ask for your name and email address for immediate access to the training you need!).
Of course these Fan pages are there for a reason – don’t lose sight of that, you are building this to make money and increase your traffic so whatever you do should be a means to that end. Aim to build one the best Facebook Fan pages.
For more free training, visit our weekly FREE webinar training (click on the picture below and it will ask for your name and email address to get you on the access list):
FREE LIVE TRAINING THIS WED
LIVE webinar with a 6-Figure Earner this Wednesday! Get strategies to help YOU get more leads & Profit in YOUR Business
Tired of the frustration when it comes to marketing your home business? If you’re hurting for leads, but don’t have a fortune to spend on the training to learn how to get leads…then you’ve got to see this…
You may not know it but there are actually weekly training webinars from six and seven figure earners where they give up their best secrets and techniques.
These are no-holds barred, PURE MEAT and NO FLUFF webinars that will have you profiting faster than you can believe. Oh yeah…and they’re FREE!...
ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL FOR FREE ACCESS: