Handy MLM Recruiting Tips – How to Sponsor More People Into Your Network Marketing Business Opportunity and Make Money Online
If you are serious about becoming financially free in your internet or multi-level marketing (MLM) business opportunity, you must be spending 80-90 percent of your time focused on MLM recruiting. Sponsoring and recruiting.
Because that’s where all the serious cash is made. Bottom line.
Take a couple of minutes to think about it.
Your company’s products may be the most fantastic thing ever invented, but if all you do is push the product and get one sale per customer, then actually all you’re doing is the same as being a sales person working for a commission.
Yet if you target MLM recruiting methods that work, and train your new team to do the same thing, now you’ll find yourself in a position where you earn a nice profit. If you have a large team, a small amount of sales from each team member quickly adds up.
Sales from your team, combined, could be six figures or more.
The Numbers of MLM Recruiting
If you take the time to look at any of the heavy hitters in the network marketing business, who may earn up to seven-figures annually, you may discover that the great majority of their money is made from a half a dozen or so top producers on their team of thousands.
That is six, not hundreds. The crazy thing is they might not have even personally enrolled those other heavy hitters.
A lot of people in social marketing quickly lose interest in their businesses, or just don’t make it. Only 30 percent who sign up will essentially last past the first 3 months.
Why is that? Who can say why? Only 3 percent out of this 30 percent will make 6 and 7 figure incomes.
The others may do well and just make about a thousand dollars a month, and many people are quite happy doing that.
These people in the 3 percent category are the winners. So think about that, how are you going to get a way to personally sponsor at least 100 new team members on a regular basis, to get your business off the ground and in profit mode quickly?
Keep sponsoring by the hundreds, that is how you can become a winner. That is how it’s done my friend.
Increasing Your MLM Recruiting Success
Although you personally need to sponsor 100 new team members, you can’t just present your internet promotion opportunity to 100 people because they won’t all sign up. They just won’t.
You want to present to possibly 1,000 people, which may give you a success rate of 10 sign-ups. It is a numbers game.
These are estimated numbers clearly, but the number you have to sign up might have to be more. So decide how you are going to create an unending stream of new prospects, 10 percent of whom will be interested in having a look in joining your business.
What are you going to do to make this occur?
There isn’t any set “magic” way of going about MLM recruiting, some methods work for some while they don’t work for others. It’s all a numbers game like we stated earlier, and it’s all a process of sifting and sorting and finding out what’s best for your business. Trial and error.
Attraction marketing is one good way to start, read our blog post on attraction marketing here.
Some other MLM recruiting tips:
- Treat your business like a business, work it every day.
- Keep your “posture” – don’t be so invested in the response from your potential lead that you come off desperate. People can read desperation and run away from it.
- Figure out who your target market is, and target them. If your target market is people owning dogs, then marketing to cat owners doesn’t make any sense. That’s a ridiculous example, but people do exactly that when they market to everyone instead of people who actually want to be in the “biz”.
- Become the leader other people want to follow. Invest in yourself (take courses, listen to videos, etc.) and turn around and teach others.
- Find a mentor in your upline, find out what they are doing to be successful in that particular business and do it.
- Be consistent and persistent. Even national brands have to get the attention of their potential customer up to 11 times before they make a purchase. You are no different. Don’t be a pest, but don’t give up after 1 or 2 tries either.
- Have a system for keeping track of your prospects. We use Aweber, but there are a lot of good companies out there. Set up an autoresponder that automatically sends your prospects information on a pre-determined schedule based on where they are in your sales funnel.
- Understand that some people will never be successful in multi-level marketing. You have to have a certain self-motivated drive, if your team member doesn’t have that there is nothing you can do to fix it. Don’t spend the bulk of your time on non-motivated people, spend it on the people who are motivated and trying to be successful.
- Direct your prospect where you want them to go. Ask for the sale, don’t assume they will ask you.
- Nothing makes up for experience. You have to get in there and try and try again. You will fail at times but that is how you learn. The more you get out there and try, the more successful you will be.
- Once you recruit people on your team, teach them how to duplicate what you did to recruit them.
- Take the time to build relationships with your prospects. People want to join you, not your business. They will do business with people they know, like and trust.
- Use the tools your MLM company gives you whether that’s a video, a presentation, etc. Unless it is a brand new company, chances are that thousands of others have successfully used that sales tool.
If you can find a way to get your opportunity in front of a sizeable number of people continually, give them an easy and good display, all you have to do is follow-up with those individuals that have voiced an interest in joining.
Online MLM lead producing systems are one of the quickest, easiest ways to make this happen. My Lead System Pro (MLSP) is an excellent lead generation system, read our review here (and click on this link to try a no-risk trial of MyLeadSystemPro.
You simply set up the system, pitch the system, and “attract” those people that are wanting to make a change. You can target getting article traffic.
If you have an advertising budget, you might want to think about advertising on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or other social media.
Or maybe put together an advertising co-op and split the expenses and results with your team. You may also focus on face-to-face MLM recruiting techniques.
Whatever works for you. You only need 100. What are you waiting for? Sign up below for one of our weekly webinars and learn the ins and outs of successful MLM marketing – get started TODAY!
FREE LIVE TRAINING THIS WED
LIVE webinar with a 6-Figure Earner this Wednesday! Get strategies to help YOU get more leads & Profit in YOUR Business
Tired of the frustration when it comes to marketing your home business? If you’re hurting for leads, but don’t have a fortune to spend on the training to learn how to get leads…then you’ve got to see this…
You may not know it but there are actually weekly training webinars from six and seven figure earners where they give up their best secrets and techniques.
These are no-holds barred, PURE MEAT and NO FLUFF webinars that will have you profiting faster than you can believe. Oh yeah…and they’re FREE!...
ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL FOR FREE ACCESS: